$53.26 + $73.42 Shipping (8 days)Buy
In 1911, Georges Bollinger’s British agent gave him the idea for the name Special Cuvée – "special" written the English way, without an accent. He thought the French expression "Brut sans année" was no match for such a subtle champagne… More than a hundred years later, the name of Bollinger’s key figure champagne still symbolizes both its expertise and its history.
Bollinger is the maker of this Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut, a wine sparkling with DO Champagne a based on pinot Noir and chardonnay and has a volume of alcohol of 12º. Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut combines well with desserts and appetizers. Uvinum community values Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut with 3,3 points on 5 and qualified with robert Parker: 90.
Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut - basic data
- Type of wine:
- sparkling wine
- Champagne (Champagne,France)
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Pinot Noir (60%), Chardonnay (25%), Pinot Meunier (15%)
- Appetizers, Plates, Desserts, Chicken, Cheese, Chocolate, Havarti cheese, Chocolate fondant
- Alcohol vol.:
- Consumption temp.:
- Type of Sparkling:
If you liked Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut, you may also enjoy...Previous
Reviews about Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut
Highlighted review about Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut
More reviews about Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut
Posted on 14/07/14 at 10.54
- View: Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut is a golden with greyish color. Fine bubbles forming a rosary finishing in an elegant crown. Clean and bright.
- Nose: Aromatically is complex,...
Summary of ratings
Maker's description · Bollinger
Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
Special Cuvée is perfect shared among friends, for a simple and meaningful moment. It is the champagne we give to the people we love and who love nice things.
To enhance its unique style, bouquet and aromas, Special Cuvée is best served between 10 and 12°C.
You can enjoy Special Cuvée right away, or choose to age it in your cellar.
- View: Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut has an intense golden color. Abundant, accurate, tiny bubble.
- Nose: Aroma of adequate intensity. Lemon, toasted pastry, hazelnut.
- Mouth: Fresh and tasty, caressing and long distance bubble.
Grapes: 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Meunier
View more Champagne of Bollinger
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Special offers in Champagne
Champagne Taittinger (Sparkling Wine)
Vranken Pommery... (Sparkling Wine)
Pascal Doquet (Sparkling Wine)
G.H. Mumm (Sparkling Wine)
Top Sales - Champagne
If you want to buy Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Champagne of Bollinger. You can buy it in Uvinum with confidence, ease and safety, we have a catalog of over 59.000 products for sale and we are the leaders in sales of wines, beers and spirits in Europe, thanks to the more than 38.000 customers who shop at Uvinum.